Thursday, May 6, 1993

dream: 5/6/93

Last night I had a dream - The whole dad family (dad, Cathy, Jess, Hélène, Ian, Catie and Christie) was vacationing in Hawaii. I’m pretty sure that most of the day I was just hanging out by myself. I think I met one chick and when I saw her some stuff fell out of my bag, mostly dirty socks. But anyway Cathy picked me up and we all went to get my father who was working. After we picked him up Cathy decided she wanted a margarita so I said I’d walk back to the hotel or whatever we were staying in. Dad said no we argued I said let me go there’s a thunderstorm coming I love to be in them. He said I know but it’s dangerous so he drove everyone home and I went to bed but he followed and I was on top of a bunk bed. He was laying next to me and trying to talk then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment